Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of School

Woot-Woo!  Look at me posting about the first day of school on the first day of school!  That is quite the accomplishment.  I'm just trying to set a good example for my little scholars that you can and should finish what you set out to do.

First day photos:
 Ethan 4th grade - Mrs. Crittenden

 Emma 2nd grade - Mrs. Evans

 Hannah kindergarten - Mrs. Newman

 

2 comments:

Luke&Megz said...

Look how cute your kids are! I am trying to envision this day for me and I just can't imagine! and ps. you don't seem old enough to have a 4th grader! crazy!

Jessie said...

Every two years! They are SO cute and growing right up. I remember Ethan as a little toddler. He came with Shanna to my parent's house once. I was so charmed by his big blue eyes and sweet face - and NOW look at him! Holy cow. So big.

My boys will be 2 years apart in school too. We'll see if baby #4 makes the 2-year trend. I feel like I have about 12 hours to decide that (hee hee). OK, this is LONG. I'll be done.