When Isaac took a break from the water he had to be completely covered from head to toe or else he would be "freezing" in the blazing sun.
Sweet moves boys!
I'd give it an 8.5.
Good solid 5.
Ethan overcome his fear of the high dive this year and loved showing off his new bravery. Unfortunately, there are no pictures to prove this so you'll just have to take my word for it.Just a few days after our pool day we spent another day by another body of water. This time it was with our friends at Utah's beach - good old Pineview Reservoir. I wasn't sure how excited my kids would be to be sun soaked for another full day so I kind of prepared myself for a short trip but there was no need. They played all day. There were no near death drownings, no drama with friends, no sand wars, no complaining so it was quite a relaxing day for moms. We'll take those days any day.
Out and in...out and in
Just over a week left until school starts and it was just this week that I finally felt like we had done something summery. Good thing. Now I can send my kids off to school knowing I didn't deprive them of their summer. :)
3 comments:
haha!! Glad we match in the farmer-tan department :) I have seriously been thinking about how much I love, love, love your swimming suit. (I know I love something when I'm still thinking about it a day later). I'm going to have to see if they have any more left, or pray they have some like it next year :) I think I would even be able to swap from a tankini because I love it so much.
What fun! I sent my kids off to little day camps for their swimming fun. I'm a little ashamed to say I haven't set foot in a pool or body of water - OK, I guess I did go wading in an Alabama river, but that's it.
I do love me some Pineview. And hot swimsuit photo. NICE.
I must be crazy to have let all of you take a picture of me in my swim suit! What was I thinking? And my poor forehead got sunburned. It still hurts! And I love your suit too!
Post a Comment