So this week has been a banner week. Allison has crafted. I know, you're all amazed. I wouldn't say that I am uncreative, actually I think I've got a pretty good eye but I'm not a self-starter crafter. Good thing my friend Melissa is. She's always making something and when she finds something really great she'll invite me to make it with her. And this week we've been crafting up a storm for spring. Here's what I've made this week.
On Wednesday, we made these super cute flowers for YW.
The small one is a headband - the big one is on a clip.
Here's Emma - my model.
Thursday afternoon (well actually all day Thursday) me and 2 friends made these beauties.
These fun Spring blocks were very involved but I think they were worth the effort.
Then Thursday night Melissa hosted a Girls Night and we made these carrots.
Just take strips of orange fabric and wrap them around styrofoam cones, glue as you go then stick in some greenery for the tops. Easy and cute decoration for Easter.
Sheesh, I'm tuckered right out. I don't think I've ever been so crafty. I think I've reached my crafting quota for the season. I don't need to make anything else at least until summer. Well I might make some more flowers. They were so easy and my sister is going to have a baby girl in about a month - I think that girl needs some flowers hand made by Aunt Allison - don't you think?
3 comments:
Oh Allison. I have a long list of things I wanna create with you in mind. So I would have to say waiting until summer wont be happening :)
I think that baby girl does need some flowers..I'll be expecting them soon. Thanks!
I saw the cute bow you made when Emma came over to play the other day...SO CUTE!!
Post a Comment