I'm so glad you did this! It made Morgan and I laugh! I love the ones with your kids asleep with Tucker. He really is a great family dog : )
I love, love, love the pics of your kids with the dog!! Hilarious!! ...and you're right, not that you mention it, Kimberly did have chubby cheeks :)
I love these pics! So stinkin' cute!
I wish my kids did this.
Also - that littlest daughter of yours looks JUST like you!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm so glad you did this! It made Morgan and I laugh! I love the ones with your kids asleep with Tucker. He really is a great family dog : )
I love, love, love the pics of your kids with the dog!! Hilarious!!
...and you're right, not that you mention it, Kimberly did have chubby cheeks :)
I love these pics! So stinkin' cute!
I wish my kids did this.
Also - that littlest daughter of yours looks JUST like you!
Post a Comment