Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ahhh. . . the pressure!!

Okay, so I am soooo susceptible to peer pressure. Look at me blogging. I cannot guarantee that this will last but I thought, "What the hay - I like reading blogs so why not make my own?" Unfortunately, this could possibly be the most boring blog ever written because I do not have a very eventful life but I do love my family and we do have occasional memorable moments. So with that I shall wish myself good luck. Good Luck Allison!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I will be the first one EVER to post a comment on your new BLOG! Yay you! You will get addicted to blogging, I have. It's fun. I'm sure you have some pictures of your kids falling asleep in their random places that people would love to see : )

Mary said...

Too fun! I'm excited to get a peek at the happenings of your cute fam!