I love Easter. It's such a wonderful time of year. My spirits are lifted by the season and the reason we celebrate. I ran across this quote by President Joseph Fielding Smith that I love.
"Some of us find it so hard, so terribly hard, to do the little things that are asked of us, and yet He was willing to carry all that tremendous load and weight of sin....that we might escape."
I am as guilty as the next for being this way sometimes. I am so grateful for repentance and mercy so that I can continually improve and progress.
Our Easter was filled with fun along with a great lesson about the Savior with our children. I love that we can have both.
We had 4 egg hunts but I only got pictures of the last one at Grandma and Grandpa Taggart's house.
Since Emma had already had 3 previous hunts, she opted out of this one to help little Eden find her basket full.
The "big kids" even got to hunt for eggs. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for having a $pecial one just for u$! Because I was busy looking for eggs I handed the camera over to Emma and these are her pics. You may want to squint to see if that helps with the blurriness. :)
After our hunt we all went inside to open our treasures when JayDee started being creative with Eden's hair and no one could resist the cuteness.
Now that's what I call festive!
No comments:
Post a Comment