Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Summer Lovin'

I am so glad that summer has finally decided to show up around here.  There is nothing like shorts, flip-flops and water fun.  I love watching my kids play: running, biking, climbing trees, swimming.  All the good stuff.  And don't forget one of the best holidays out there...July 4th, Independence Day!  I love living in America.  I'm so grateful to have been born here and so grateful to have been born in the covenant of the gospel of Jesus Christ.  Sometimes I feel like my cup runneth over.

Here's some summer fun:
Jumping on the tramp with the sprinkler

Cousin Eden's first time. She loved it!

 

Shaved ice with the cousins

Just hanging out with my cousin's cutest baby ever!!


Off roading in the mini van...that's right it's not just for SUVs anymore.
Okay, okay...we'll just call this adventures in a mud hole.

Fourth of July fun:
Parade



Fun at the BBQ

Fireworks
No aerials for us but lots of smoke. 

Grandma and Grandpa were the sparkler marshals

Flash on

Flash off 
Same firework


Something I always wanted to do in high school while watching fireworks
but had to wait until I got married...worth the wait. :) 

Happy 4th of July America!!

No comments: