Spring is coming! I can feel it.
Clusters of crocus. . .purple and gold.
Blankets of pansies. . .up from the cold.
This song runs through my head every time I see a little cluster of crocus or see the daffodils and tulips start to push through the earth. I saw these little guys in my neighbors yard as I watched my children ride their bikes up and down the street the other day. It always makes me happy to see these early signs of spring. They even withstood the heavy snow that fell this week, hardy little guys.
Yesterday, the sun was calling my name and I couldn't refuse it. My body was craving that vitamin D so I sat outside and just let my body drink it in. Nothing lifts my spirits more than knowing that my mommy chores are done and I can just sit in the sun.
Ahhh...I can't wait for this weather to stick around.
No comments:
Post a Comment