Friday, June 11, 2010
Well That Was An Adventure
Okay, I've just got to say. . . I am NOT happy with blogger's new design options. Today I thought I would just go in and change the background on my blog, I was getting a little tired of the old one, and found myself completely changing the whole template, layout and everything just because of one little mis-click. So frustrating! I was trying to figure it all out and mistakenly hit the wrong button and had just about the ugliest template design. I tried to go back to my old template but nooooo... that's impossible, you have to use a new one once you've changed from your old one. All this new jazz is so not user friendly, especially when you are not very tech savvy. It took me an hour of trial and error to get it remotely presentable again. Phooey on new technology!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, the water pad is brand new. It's in Riverdale. If you take the 31st street exit and take a right and then take the first right after that you go down this woodsy type road for a couple of miles and you'll see the Riverdale park. The water pad is kind of in the back by the trees. The park is next door to the fire station. It was really fun and it's free so that's even better.
Post a Comment