Last week Mrs. Bland (Ethan's teacher) had me substitute for her, it was so fun, 3 whole days with a great 3rd grade class. One of those days the entire 3rd grade went on a field trip to the SLC Library and the Living Planet Aquarium. Boy did it bring back memories of my teaching days. I must say that I was a little nervous to be in charge of a field trip again but things went swimmingly. I guess being a teacher and leading a field trip are like riding a bike. Here are some of the pictures I took for Mrs. Bland so she could see what our day was like.
SLC Library
Sorry about some of the unrotated pics. Just tilt your head or your computer for the full effect. :)
1. Some of Ethan's class hanging over the
railing to look at the floating head,
making Mrs.Gunnell just a little nervous.
2. The floating head at the library.
1. Ethan manning the camera.
2. Ethan pretending to take a nap in the Crystal Cave.
On our way to the aquarium.
A little blurry, but what can you expect from a 9 year old
taking a picture on a moving bus.
The Living Planet Aquarium
Can anyone say (or see) Anaconda?
Touching the very playful stingrays.
The stingrays are in there. They are hard to see from
the reflection of the wall.
2 comments:
Love all the pictures, Allison!! It was fun to see you all again!
You're too darn cute.
We LOOOVE the SLC Library. What a treat!
Post a Comment