Many people around here were excited and anxiously awaiting the completion of the Brigham City Temple, our family included. We travel to Logan frequently to visit family so we pass through Brigham City frequently and my kids loved watching the temple "grow." August 29th was the day we went to the open house and it was a beautiful day. I really enjoyed being there with just my family. Don't get me wrong, I love my family and JayDee's family and we do a lot of things together but this one was just for us and I loved every minute. Especially knowing that in just 2 short months from this time, Ethan would be turning 12 and would be able to go inside dedicated temples and start doing temple work himself. Amazing!
Here are some model shots.
"Mom! Mom! Take a picture of just me."
"And me!"
A disclaimer on this hairdo....not my doing.
We can all thank the babysitter from the night before for this beauty. :)
A beautiful, bright, breezy day. That I hope my children remember for a long time.
No comments:
Post a Comment