So we've hit a milestone at our house. . . NO DIAPERS!!! It is so glorious. I was thinking about it the other day and realized that we have needed diapers in our house for the past 9 1/2 years. They just sort of became part of the landscape and an automatic purchase at the store, but no more. The other perk to this situation is that Isaac has been the easiest child to potty train. He actually kind of did it himself. All of a sudden he just started telling me he needed to go to the bathroom, I'd take him in there and he'd go. We've only had 2 accidents (including nighttime and nap time) and they were really more my fault than Isaac's. I know I am supposed to cherish every moment of my children's childhood but this is one phase I'm glad to see go. :)
I wanted to post a picture of Isaac sitting on the potty (the big potty by the way, he's a big boy he doesn't need a little potty chair - his words) because it is just about the cutest thing, but I didn't want anyone to feel like they needed to report this blog as having inappropriate content. So just picture this adorable little blondie sitting on the potty, pants around the ankles, bum halfway to the water line, concentrating really hard then smiling that dazzling smile because he "did it!"
No comments:
Post a Comment